Newport City

Newport City

Just across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 in Pasay City lies Newport City. Envisioned to be a one-stop hub for all its residents needs, Newport City is home to more than 6,000 condominium units, three hotels, and a commercial and entertainment complex.

But don’t let those numbers fool you. Did you know that only 40% of Newport City’s area was set aside for buildings? The other 60% is currently being used for parks and landscaped gardens.

Newport City is perhaps best known for housing Resorts World Manila, dubbed as the “Leisure Capital of the Philippines.” The complex is home to a mall, a performing arts theatre, and a casino.

Resorts World Manila’s Newport Mall is four floors of shopping paradise, with stores ranging from high-end luxury products to locally made clothing brands. There’s also a state-of-the-art movie theatre where you can catch the latest flicks from Hollywood.

Foodies are entirely welcome here too. Resorts World Manila has numerous restaurants and cafes for you to choose from. Try out Impressions, a French restaurant helmed by celebrity chef Cyrille Soenen, or Passion, a Chinese restaurant featuring classic dishes like abalone and bird’s nest soup. There’s also quite a few restaurants that you can try out at Newport Mall.

If you’re hoping to catch a show while you’re here, head on over to the Newport Performing Arts Theater, which has been the venue for a number of concerts and theatre productions, like The King and I and The Sound of Music.

Feeling lucky? Try out your luck at a game of blackjack or poker at the Resorts World Manila’s casino. But don’t worry if you’re not much of a gambler; you can grab a drink at one of the casino’s bars.

If you’re planning to stay the night, there’s three major hotels that you can choose from at Newport City. There’s the five-star Marriott Hotel Manila, the more affordable Remington Hotel, and the luxury all-suites Maxims.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a shopper, a foodie, or a gambler, Newport City has got something for you.

Top Rated Restaurants in Newport City Browse All

  1. CRU Steakhouse
    4.5 Stars
    Steak
    61 Reviews View
  2. Passion
    4.5 Stars
    Chinese
    36 Reviews View
  3. Marriott Café
    4.0 Stars
    Buffet
    81 Reviews View
  4. New Orleans
    4.0 Stars
    American
    36 Reviews View
  5. Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria
    4.0 Stars
    Italian
    46 Reviews View
  6. Café Maxims
    4.0 Stars
    Café
    37 Reviews View
  7. Tao Yuan Restaurant
    4.0 Stars
    Chinese
    40 Reviews View
  8. Crisostomo
    4.0 Stars
    Filipino
    54 Reviews View
  9. The Royal Touch Gourmet Cupcakes
    4.5 Stars
    Dessert
    13 Reviews View
  10. Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen
    4.5 Stars
    Ramen or Noodle
    15 Reviews View

Top Rated Places in Newport City Browse All

  1. TWG Tea Salon and Boutique
    4.5 Stars
    Tea
    106 Reviews View
  2. Marriott Hotel Manila
    4.5 Stars
    Hotel
    55 Reviews View
  3. CRU Steakhouse
    4.5 Stars
    Steak
    61 Reviews View
  4. Island Spa
    5.0 Stars
    Day Spa
    14 Reviews View
  5. Newport Cinemas
    4.5 Stars
    Movie Theatre
    77 Reviews View
  6. Passion
    4.5 Stars
    Chinese
    36 Reviews View
  7. Marriott Café
    4.0 Stars
    Buffet
    81 Reviews View
  8. New Orleans
    4.0 Stars
    American
    36 Reviews View
  9. Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria
    4.0 Stars
    Italian
    46 Reviews View
  10. Café Maxims
    4.0 Stars
    Café
    37 Reviews View

Popular Areas in Newport City

  1. Resorts World Manila

    Resorts World Manila

    85 Places
    View