Alta Vista de Boracay
Brgy. Yapak, Boracay, Malay, Aklan
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 5 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Airport Transfer:
- Coffee Shop:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Must use an extra bed.
- Number of Rooms:
- Room Voltage:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
My friend and I felt like queens during our stay here. Friendly staff and great service. The room was spacious and clean. The environment is relaxing and I love the fact that they have an exclusive shore of puca beach.
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 4 Likes
Who says the best of Boracay hotels are mainly those on beachfronts? Superlatively wrong. They haven't been to Alta Vista yet.
My sisters and I have been to Alta Vista Hotel, a 20-minute ride to Boracay's white sand, pristine beaches. Situated on top of Boracay mountains, most tourists haven't chosen this hotel as compared to others the fact that it's quite far from the beachfront and having the thought that its more pricey and looks luxurious than others.
Imagine yourself going home so drained after making the most of your day, and you'll lie on your bed feeling nothing but warmth and comfort.
Welll, if you're a tourist planning to spend Bora nights on affordable/cheap hotels, then Alta Vista will be off your list. But in honest words I tell you, every single peso you have to spend in this hotel will be worth it.
Ain't convinced yet? Let me share some.
1. Upon day one, they'll treat you as a princess, and you'll feel LIKE A QUEEN. Yes indeed. Who doesn't want to be welcomed with warm smiles wherever you go? In Alta Vista, they treated their guests equally whether you're an American, Korean, Filipino. All guests are VIP's, ALL THE TIME.
2. They have the most comfy-luxurious room I have ever seen! We had a deluxe type of room. It has a double bed (with the softest comforter I've felt on Earth!), a lazy-boy couch placed perfectly on our veranda, a 36-inched size flat tv, a heater, hair dryer/blower, a coffee-maker, what else I have to say? Everything you think of, including microwave oven was there! Emphasizing their almost perfect comfort room as big as my room at home. Imagine that :/
I remembered when we went to Boracay proper to have beach activities for the day, we left our room with all our things misarranged but when we got home at night, everything was on their right places and beddings and towels were already changed. A big hand for the housekeeper for that!
3. You'll fell in love with their infinity pool. The fact that it is not crowded as compared to other hotels, enough for you to enjoy your swim on their big pool where a certain mountain is on the view. The only thing we haven't tried was their food buffet, because we rather bought it outside as we craved something they didn't have. Haha!
4. No hassle when it comes to transport. A shuttle was provided for their tourists hourly going to beachfront and vice versa for free. All their staff were friendly. The drivers and housekeepers were very, very down-to-earth to the nth power.
5. It's a Pinoy pride. Having the idea that all the staff are Filipinos, that even they have some hard time to negotiate with foreign tourists, they still afford to maintain their warmest smile until your check-out time.
It was an easy 5 stars! An entry for #loolooexplorerpackgiveaway and honestly I am happy to at least spread the good thing about this hotel. So if you're planning to go to Boracay, can Alta Vista be included on your list?
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes
So far, so good! Great ambiance. Mahangin. Rich kid feeling.
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 1 Like
Alta Vista hotel is the best place to stay if you want peace and quiet after the busy day at the beach. Located at the hilly part of Boracay island, they have car service going to and fro boracay white beach. They have an infinity pool that is totally awesome you sometimes forget about the beach. Great service and very nice people. Rooms are named after the Mountains all over the world. Ours was at Fuji. For people who likes peace and quiet so much I recommend you stay in Alta Vista.
- No. of Comments: 3
- No. of Likes: 3 Likes
A beautiful resort that doesn't serve great food.
Stayed at Alta Vista for 2 nights so that comes with 2 complimentary breakfasts. On those two mornings, I wasn't able to get a taste of "hotel food". Dishes were not appealing, lacks flavor and the servers weren't as knowledgable and courteous to their guests. I just have to clarify that the other staff, not from the restaurant, gave excellent service! About 3/4 of the population during our stay there were Koreans. I'm wondering if that's how they like their food... that the hotel had to adjust?
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 1 Like