El Nido, Palawan
- 2 Reviews
- 28 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Coffee Shop:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding
- Distance from City Center:
- Earliest Check-In:
- Non-Smoking Rooms/Floors:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Reception Open Until:
- Room Voltage:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
If you are exploring more of El Nido accommodations, there are some places that are still underrated to every traveler. Since we were too persistent of finding a good beach front place for our last day, we made sure to get the best out of it. Upon tremendous searching, we found this spot and immediately fell in love with. Say hello to Cadlao Resort & Restaurant!
Tucked in secluded spot few minutes away from town, Cadlao Resort & Restaurant offers a relaxing and private getaway to every guests. The word Cadlao means “laughter”, a Cuyonin dialect. Everyone will surely fall in love as the resort is facing the majestic Cadlao Island and a great spot to watch the afternoon sunset by the pool.
We booked the Standard Bungalow which is good for 2 persons. The room has queen size bed, aircon, fan, blower, thermos for cold and hot water, deposit box, and own bathroom. What I loved about our room was the outdoor terrace! It was such a relaxing spot to just stare in the lush garden while having our usual talks.
They also provided bathroom essentials such as toothbrush, towels, soap and shampoo in a ceramic container. That’s so eco-friendly considering the amount of trash of mini bottles. They just have to refill every time there are guest checking-in.
Their pools are to die for! They actually have 2 swimming pools but there were no people when we were there. The lovely view of Cadlao Island is what right in front of their swimming pools. We couldn’t help but to take instagram-worthy photos!
We availed the free massage which is included in our booking. It was actually a P2,000 voucher for spa, restaurant meals, or goods in their boutique, but we got the massage because we were so tired all day from our tour. It was an hour of relaxing experience as their spa was so serene while soothing sound was playing onto the background. How I wish we could extend it!
Cadlao Resort & Restaurant has their own boutique that sells souvenirs. You can find shirts, swimsuits, and items for pasalubong. I bought keychains but some were rusty, I think because they were displayed for a long time.
According to the reviews online, Cadlao’s restaurant is one of the best in El Nido. I could attest to that as we had the best meals during our stay. I will make a separate review for their resto as this place deserves to be known. And kudos to their chef, our meals were totally worth it!
1. They don’t allow wearing slippers in common areas like reception, boutique, spa, and restaurant for hygienic purpose. They also provide slippers inside the room.
2. They have wifi in some areas but it’s very weak. Even my mobile data was not properly working.
3. Free ride by their tricycle service to and from El Nido town from 7:00am to 10:30pm.
4. Don’t get disappointed while passing the road to the resort because it’s so stiff and there’s a cemetery along the way.
5. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms.
6. Be friendly and nice as their staff were so nice, too.
7. Direct booking is cheaper that booking in other sites. They had promo rates when we availed the room.
8. Good to know that Cadlao Resort installed solar panels to reduce non-renewable energy usage.
I couldn’t think of any words to describe but this place is super duper amazing! If you want an accommodation which almost have everything, then this place is perfect for you. How we really wish was we stayed here longer and not just one night, sobrang bitin! Everything was so perfect; the place, our room, the food! You can witness on our photos how we really enjoyed this heaven on Earth.
- No. of Comments: 13
- No. of Likes: 23 Likes
I loved it.
- No. of Comments: 9
- No. of Likes: 6 Likes