- Herbed Oyster in Crispy Egg Wrapper with Special Chef Sauce
Herbed fresh oysters wrapped in wanton wrapper and deep fried.
- Lumpiang Hubad in Pastry Cups
Stir fried vegetables in a special chef sauce and planted in a crispy open pastry cups.
- 5 Spice Embotido
Spiced meat rolls wrapped in bean curd skin cooked until golden brown. Served with chili dip.
- Fresh Garden Greens with Grilled chicken and Salted Duck Egg Dressing
- Spicy Daikon Radish and Pomelo Salad
Thinly sliced daikon radish and diced sweet pomelo tossed in our Chef's vinaigrette dressing.
- Oriental Salad (Mandarin Orange, Pipino, Singkamas, Togue)
Shaved daikon radish & diced sweet pomelo tossed in pinakurat honey vinagrette dressing.
- Ensaladang Talong
A smokey eggplant tossed with other fresh vegetable greens drizzled with a special vinaigrette dressing.
Classic Main Dishes
- Pork Tenderloin Medallion in Special Chef Sauce
Pork tenderloin steak pan seared to its perfect doneness served with a creamy pepper cognac sauce.
- Pork Tenderloin Salpicao in Pesto Sauce
Perfectly seared seasoned diced pork tenderloin stir fried in a special Café de Bonifacio pesto sauce.
- Herb Crusted Pork Belly ala Alfredo
Pork belly marinated in fruit extracts, herb-crusted and oven roasted.
- Braised Short Ribs ala Vicente
Tender beef short ribs braised in some veggies and special Chef's sauce.
- Grilled Tumeric and Anato Chicken Quarter
Chicken leg quarter marinated in a special sauce and char-grilled.
- Butterflied Tilapia in Tamarind Sauce
Deep fried tilapia with mild spiced tamarind sauce.
- Ox tongue ala Bonifacio in Chef's Special Sauce
Tender slices of ox tongue braised in a creamy mushroom sauce.
- Sisig ala Rebolusyonaryo
Chiunky grilled and minced pork belly sautéed in an assortment of herbs and spices with a squeeze of kalamansi juice.
- Sinigang na Tadyang ng Baka
Herbed sour soup of short beef ribs, tenderized to perfectr doneness. Garnished with fresh native vegetables.
- Bistek Tagalog
Marinated beef sirloin fillet with special Chef's sauce.
- Fried Chicken (good for 2)
Half chicken poached in herb based basting liquid and deep fried to crisp. Served with Café de Bonifacio special sauce.
- Crispy Pata ni Ka Ojie(good for 3)
Pork knuckle poached in herb basting liquid until tender, air dried and deep fried to crisp. Served with stir fried kangkong and sauce.
- Adobo Internationale
Braised pork belly in special Café de Bonifacio garlic sauce.
New Main Dishes
- Seafood Paella Negra (good for 3)
Jasmine Rice simmered in squid ink and chicken stock with seared pork shoulder and seafood medley.
- Crispy to the Bone Hito ni Ka Freddie (good for 2)
Crispy catfish fillet served with ensaladang talong and okra with special vinaigrette dressing.
- Sinigang na Bangus Belly sa Miso (good for 2)
Bangus fillet stewed in a special flavorful fremented soybean paste.
- Pinangat na Bangus Belly (good for 2)
Spiced bangus fillet wrapped in yam leaves and poached in coconut
- The Best Kare-Kare wih Bagoong (good for 2)
Tenderized ox tripe and ox brisket in a very flavorful peanut sauce garnished with assortment of native veggies served with sautéed shrimp paste.
- Crispy Bagnet with Ensaladang Mangga (good for sharing)
Perfectly crisp pork belly served with mango ensalada.
- Pinakbet Espesyal (good for 2)
Stir fried medley of fresh Filipino vegetables embellished with pork liempo.
- Bicol Express (good for 2)
Mild spicy pork chunks stewed to perfection in fresh coconut cream.
- Pocherong Pata (good for 2)
Smoked pork cutlets stewed with fresh veggies and banana.
- Adobong Hito
Fillet hito marinated in adobo sauce seared and simmered in adobo sauce.
- Pastel de Lengua (good for 3)
Sauteéed and braised ox tongue garnished with assorted veggies in cream of mushroom gravy.
- Adobong Kangkong Espesyal (good for sharing)
Stir fried garden fresh kangkong sautéed in a special chef sauce.
- Laing (good for 2)
Specially seasoned dry yam leaves cooked in thick fresh coconut cream.
- Adobong Pusit (good for 2)
Squid rings braised in a special adobo sauce topped with crispy hofan noodle drizzled with pesto.
- Sizzling Crispy Sisig
The original and ever-popular crispy sisig made the "Cafe de Bonifacio way." A must-try.
- Sizzling Bulalo Steak
Beef shanks topped with Cafe de Bonifacio's own mushroom gravy sauce and served on a smoky, sizzling plate.
- Spring Chicken Inasal
The classic inasal made more tender and juicy because of spring (young) chicken.
- Half 225
- Whole 380
- Bulalo Soup
Beef shanks simmered till fork-tender, served with assorted vegetables. Served piping hot - sure to hit the spot.
Chef's Original Pasta
- Seafood Medley Penne on Salted Duck Egg Emulsion Pasta
Aldente penne pasta sautéed with a medley of seafood in a creamy salted duck egg sauce.
- Vigan Longganisa Linguini Pasta
Aldente fettucini pasta sautéed in olive oil based chunky vigan longganisa.
- Chicken Adobo Roti
Savory unleavened flat bread with adobo flakes filling.
Round thick egg noodle soup with meat chunks.
- Palabok Espesyal
Round thick egg noodles with meat chunks and thick shrimp sauce.
- Tokwa't Baboy
Smoked pork and tofu cubes tossed in special vinaigrete dressing.
- Banana and Peanut Butter Roti
- Ube and Macapuno Roti
- Mango and Latik Roti
- Turon de Gregoria with 1 scoop of Ice Cream
Caramelized bananas, plated ala napoleon style drizzled with caramelized palm sugar served with a scoop of ice cream.
- Pinalitaw na Islaw with Ube Halaya
Rice cake patties filled with sweet purple yam paste topped with freshly grated coconut.
- Coconut Flan Limited Edition
- Scoop 35
- Pint 157
- Pastillas de Langka
- Scoop 30
- Pint 130
- Ube Biko
- Scoop 30
- Pint 130
- Tsoko Mani
- Scoop 30
- Pint 130
A medley of sago and gulaman in a coconut cream topped with roasted rice crisps.
- Mango and Basil Coolers
An infusion of fresh green mangoes and fresh basil leaves.
- Lemon Grass Coolers
An infusion of lemon grass and other herbs.
- Pineapple and Basil Coolers
An infusion of fresh pineapples and fresh basil leaves.
- Bottomless Red Iced Tea/Bottomless Pink Lemonade
- Softdrinks in can
- Bottled Water
- San Miguel Pale Pilsen in can
- San Miguel Beer Light
- San Miguel Premium (All Malt)
- Flavored Beer (Apple/Lemon)
- Brewed Coffee