Baler-Casiguran Rd., Casiguran, Aurora
- 4 Reviews
- 44 Recommend
- 4 Reviewers
- Great Outdoors
Most Recent Reviews
I was just here last weekend with friends right after we've toured around the beautiful beaches of Aurora. From Sabang Beach, Ampere Beach, Cemento Beach, to Dicasalarin Cove, & finally Casapsapan Beach.
This is really a hidden gem. Imagine you're chilling in a park and have the beach as your background. Literally.
The weather was on our side that day. It was so windy! Sooo relaxing. Aaaand! We were the only tourists here so the place was just ours that day. The 4-hour SUPER rough drive from Baler was totally worth it!
* Have someone who really has a great driving skill take you there. If you think the road going to Baler is already too much (or Baguio), wait 'til you take the road going here. I recommend taking Bonamine with you.
* Bring your own tents if you intend to stay overnight. There are no hotels here. (We only did a day trip. I wish we stayed overnight. )
* Bring your own food and water. Although you can ask some locals to buy food for you with a fee.
* No cellular and internet signal. A total disconnect from the digital world. Just take pictures and relax.
* The waves here are killers. Seriously, it goes up to 6 ft. and above (personal experience) so I don't recommend going too far from the shore even if you know how to swim. The current is crazy! We were told by the locals that 4 tourists already died here. Do not swim on the left side of the beach, go to the right. The ocean floor is totally uneven. The sand is SO fine, so please be careful.
* And please, LNT (leave no trace).
PS: It's just so cool that whenever I go to the beach, there are playful dogs around. Always. Just a simple pleasure of mine.
- No. of Comments: 6
- No. of Likes: 19 Likes
I really love this place! After my Baler trip, I decided to go to Casapsapan in Casiguran, Aurora province. The beach offers a practical escape or breaker from a never-ending rat race brought about by modern technology and lifestyle.
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 3 Likes
Unspoiled. Let's keep it that way. ️
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes
Had a fun fun long weekend initially our plan was just to go to baler but after reading from looloo insight this hidden beach of casapsapan just 4-5hrs from aurora we immediately added it in our itinerary. It has a majestic view and all the rough journey to this paradise was worth it. Thanks Looloo!
- No. of Comments: 8
- No. of Likes: 8 Likes