Bagasbas Lighthouse Hotel and Resort, Bagasbas Rd., Bagasbas Beach, Daet, Camarines Norte
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
Most Recent Reviews
During our stay at Bagasbas Lighthouse, all our breakfast meals were from Catherine's. I didn't try their other breakfast sets except for the tapsilog which was served with egg and your choice of java or plain rice. I found it too sweet and saucy, kinda reminds me of Rufo's. Not bad though, but I prefer my tapa to have that perfect blend of sweet and salty. They serve breakfast from 7AM onwards but they willingly agreed when we requested if they can serve it at 6:30AM because we had to leave early.
We also had our last dinner/ mini reunion with my cousins here. Their menu was actually a bit confusing because they have two. One with Bicolano specialties while the other has pizza, pasta and other foreign dishes. Prices were affordable and some of their food can be good for sharing. I cannot remember everything we ordered so I'll just review the stuff I shared with my mom and sister.
• Ziti with shrimp and chicken- similar to Sbarro's baked ziti but not as sour. Flavor of the sauce was more fitting to the Filipino palate. Love that it was generously covered with melted cheese!
• All Meat pizza- thin and crispy! They could've added more meat. I wish they have chili flakes or Tabasco. The local hot sauce brand they use was super spicy.
• Grilled chicken salad- nothing special.
• Fresh buko juice- perfect thirst quencher because it was served really cold. You can ask them to cut it into half after you drink all the juice so you eat the coconut meat.
• Carbonara- my cousins ordered this and it was too bland.
Try their buko pandan salad and halo-halo for dessert.🏼
Service was super slow. My cousin who has previously tried this place warned us beforehand but I thought she was just exaggerating. We waited for our food for about 45 minutes to almost an hour.
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 12 Likes