SM Center Angono, Manila East Rd., Angono, Rizal
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
Most Recent Reviews
1. Located at ground floor, SM Center Angono
2. Well at last I've found another choice to enjoy chicken inasal. In fact, this is better than Mang Inasal! Little wonder, it actually originated in Bacolod, so you'll get nothing but authenticity there.
3. Affordable meals, and Chicken Deli has a bit more variety to offer.
4. We ordered this group meal (forgot the price, but it's affordable since I was the one who did a small treat) that consisted of chicken inasal, pork liempo, sisig, roasted eggplant with tomatoes, onions and bagoong, binagoongang kangkong with toasted garlic, two pieces of barbeque, condiments (soy sauce, siling labuyo, kalamansi) a bottle of Pepsi (thank heavens, I prefer Pepsi to Coke) and unlimited rice.
5. Chicken was cooked very well -- and you must have known that chicken with blood is a major turn-off for me -- and all other "fixings" were good, especially the kangkong (I love garlic mmm-mmm)
6. They also offer P99 set meals, "bilao" meals (with pancit), "kanin all you can" meals with free soup, sinigang na bangus, daing na bangus, kare-kare, pork sinigang, and desserts like sago't gulaman and halo-halo.
7. Will come back anytime soon to try their other meals!
- No. of Comments: 6
- No. of Likes: 4 Likes