LG/F Alabang Town Center, Alabang-Zapote Rd. cor. Madrigal Ave., Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
- Nail Salon
Most Recent Reviews
Love this place! They handle everything with care and they are very accommodating. Highly recommend :)
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 0 Likes
Was in a rush today so while waiting for my appointment in CANS, i thought i'd get a few items from beauty bar for my aunt. Whut?! There is a God! Because i discovered a nail salon inside where there were no people at all!!
Figured that this was my chance to chop 30 mins off my wait time and splurge (it is about double the price of a pedi in cans).
1. I like their facilities and how all their equipment is kept clean.
2. I like that the staff is inquisitive and they offer you more than what you came for (good marketing abilities).
3. I'm a bit sensitive about my cuticles getting pushed back, so while this was voiced out to Neth, my pedicurist, it still hurt when she did.
4. They offered me something to drink, but i just had that indulgent mocha from mary grace. Nice of them though.
5. When they asked me to select polish colors, it took me three choices since the rest of the colors i selected were out of stock.
6. They have a happy hour promo every Friday, from 4 pm to 8 pm ba? (Fergot) they serve free cocktails in a span of those hours.
7. Neth gave me a loyalty card. Every P250 spend, you get a stamp and when you reach a certain number of stamps you get an item free. The last item being a free pedi! Not bad, just expensive.
Overall, it was ok. Never thought i'd settle for a holiday pink color for my toesies but the brightness of the pink reminds me of summer. I'd still go back to CANS. :)
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 3 Likes