El Nido Four Seasons Resort
Osmeña St., El Nido, Palawan
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Airport Transfer:
- Meeting Facilities:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Please be informed that guests can reach El Nido by booking a direct flight via Island Transvoyager, Inc from Manila. However, flights can only be booked not more than 5 days in advance. Another option is to book a flight via Puerto Princesa through Philippine Airline (PAL), Airphil Express, Cebu Pacific or Zest Air and then take a 6 hours land trip to El Nido. From San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa, there are aircon & non-aircon public transport options going to El Nido town. The schedule is as follows: Van – 0700H / 1100H; Bus – 0500H / 0700H / 0900H / 1000H. FACILITIES IN EL NIDO TOWN • There is no electricity in El Nido from 6:01 AM to 2:00 PM. Electricity will only resume around 2:01 PM until 6:00 AM the following day. • Please note that there are no banks or ATM’s in EL Nido. However foreign currencies and travelers cheque (USD only) can be exchanged in some shops in town. • A mandatory PHP 200 Eco Development Fee is applies and tickets are sold at the Tourism Office and kiosk outlets. This is valid for a maximum of 10 days.
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Must use an extra bed. Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- There is no electricity in El Nido from 6 AM to 2 PM. Electricity will only resume after 2 PM until 6 AM the following day (subject to change without prior notice). Most hotels and resorts have generators for power supply. Please note that there are no banks or ATM’s in EL Nido. However, foreign currencies and travelers cheques (very limited options and USD only) can be exchanged in some shops in town.