Fairways & Bluewater Resort
New Coast, Boracay, Malay, Aklan
- 7 Reviews
- 233 Recommend
- 7 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Meeting Facilities:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding
- Distance from City Center:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Room Voltage:
- Time to Airport:
- Year Hotel Built:
- Year Last Renovated:
Most Recent Reviews
I have lost count how many times I've stayed at this place.
I loved the revamped rooms.
The welcoming lobby.
The infinity pool.
Their own private beach ️️️
And a treat for golfers because the only golf course is located here.
Wifi is available in the lobby area.
A private oasis from the busy main beach front 🏻🏻🏻
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 6 Likes
You planned to relax, unwind, and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but Boracay can get so crowded. Fairways and Bluewater has a private beach which makes all what you've planned possible! 🏻🏻 The pristine waters and powdery sands did not disappoint.
The staff in the resort are very friendly! They have roving security in each villa. Hourly trips to D'Mall from 9am and trips every 30 minutes starting 5/6pm makes going to the White Beach and other attractions in Boracay hassle-free!
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 7 Likes
My friend decided to treat us for her birthday at Fairways since they have timeshare options here. We stayed in a suite that fits up to 4-6 people. We had our own kitchen, 2bedrooms, 2 baths and a huge balcony. The place recently got renovated so everything looked good. The resort has a lot of pools and their own private beach (pictured). Very picturesque and quiet! Good for relaxing. They also have a spa owned by a Korean. Medyo intense ang massage but it managed to loosen me up without leaving bruises. Since the resort is at a little away from the action they also provide shuttle service to DMall and back to Fairways until 10pm. After that you're on your own! All in all it was an okay/good stay.
- No. of Comments: 4
- No. of Likes: 3 Likes
One of Boracay's best spots! We checked-in at fairways last summer with my friends and enjoyed the pool and their not crowded beach. They have buffet breakfast so prepare your tummy for this. :)
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes
undiscovered gem in boracay island. 5 star facilities, fantastic views & golf course, lovely pools and such warm, friendly staff.
- No. of Comments: 5
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes
Enjoy Boracay as if you rented the island? Fairways and Bluewater is my recommendation to all of you!
- Located at far end of Station 1.
- They have huge and well maintained swimming pool that is overlooking by the sea
- Spa services also available there.
- They have their beach itself. (3 beaches inside). Like what you can see in the picture, it seems that we owned the place. If you want a peaceful time and relaxation for yourself, family or private gateaway with barkada, away from the crowds in Station 2, you'll definitely enjoy here.
- They have their golf course too!
- The room is really huge and well equipt with the things you'll be needing even wifi too! Overlooking from the room is the green green grass of the golf course and yet still provides you with utmost privacy
- The whole place is luxuriously huge! And if you want to go to their pool, spa, their private beach, golf course, their zorb or anywhere in the resort, you'll be assisted with staffs outside your villa and their electronic shuttle will fetch you anywhere you want, anytime you need!
- There is an hourly trip from their resort going to d'Mall too!
- We were treated like a spoiled brat all through out our stay. I am hands down with their service. Always assist you whenever you need them. Warm treatment you'll feel all the time. Cheerfully greets you as you pass by. I can't think any negative with their service. It's superb!
- we had our daily buffet there and I must say, they have wide variety of foods and the taste is equally fantastic too! You can really taste that the ingredients they use is really fresh!
Overall, I really recommend this place! I will give you my word, this will be a memorable
and priceless experience awaits for you. It's a paradise hiding at the peak of station 1. If you're like me that enjoys to uncrowded places and want some ultimate relaxation, Fairways is what you're looking for!
- No. of Comments: 8
- No. of Likes: 12 Likes
Newly renovated! Hourly shuttle to D'Mall
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 1 Like