Station 1, Boracay, Malay, Aklan
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Airport Transfer:
- Meeting Facilities:
- Business Center:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Distance from Airport:
- Earliest Check-In:
- Non-Smoking Rooms/Floors:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Room Voltage:
- Time to Airport:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
Was here last week and was disappointed with the kind of service they provide vis a vis the exorbitant prices they impose on their customers.
1) Upon airport arrival- Dont expect a grand welcome or a resort owned motorboat to bring you to Friday's resort...Instead they charter an outrigger and let you bear the hardship of land/boat transfers
2) Resort and Rooms - rooms were old , the resort is under renovation thus construction is annoying and workers hammer their way till 11pm.
We were billeted in a lower ground villa wc cost P19k/night ....unfortunately the villa had a 2nd flr for other guests who were very noisy and footsteps were practically rocking the whole ground floor down
Food was mediocre and overpriced....Take note that breakfast is only plated
Beach cabanas were old
3) Staff- this is the saving grace as most staff try their best to accomodate guests even though it's evident they are not happy w their jobs
4) Office staff - Very good in asking for full payment prior to booking confirmation but was suprised upon check out that they cannot issue an official receipt w all excuses given to me....Paid P63k in cash with no receipt???
We should have stick to Discovery Shores as our reliable staycation place...bad decision on our part to stay here at Fridays!
- No. of Comments: 5
- No. of Likes: 0 Likes