Giulius Boracay Italian Resort
Station 2, Boracay, Malay, Aklan
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Airport Transfer:
- Coffee Shop:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Laundry Service:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Must use an extra bed. Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Earliest Check-In:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Room Voltage:
- Time to Airport:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
We stayed here when we went to Boracay last April 2014. While the place is a short distance away from the beachfront, they more than make up for it with the amenities and their exemplary service. It is also very near D' Mall, a plus for us since we normally buy small food and beverage items to stock our room up with.
We got the Premiere Deluxe Room, which was really spacious! I learned that all rooms are almost the same size, give or take a few sqm., and have a balcony, good for lounging or just drying your wet swimwear. They also have a safety deposit box, a must for those who want to secure their valuables.
I just have to add that their aircon is good, unlike other resorts that scrimp on airconditioning, and that it adequately cooled the large room. It helped us cool down from the scorching heat, and sleep soundly during the evening.
The resort also:
- Provides beach towels for free
- Cleans rooms daily (but only if you don't have the Do Not Disturb sign on your door)
- Serves a hearty breakfast (we loved their corned beef, while my BF loved their brewed coffee, which is only served on Sundays)
- Employs a security guard to ensure the safety of their guests
- Showed commendable customer service, from reservation up until our departure
Will we be back again? OH YES!
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 2 Likes