Hou Kui Tea House
486 San Fernando St., Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila
- 4 Reviews
- 34 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
Most Recent Reviews
Still one of my favorite go to places in Binondo. The food is just epically awesome! Everything's so legit
✔️ fried oyster cake
- best I've tried in whole of the metro
✔️ garlic and pepper spareribs
- epic spareribs cooked to perfection with fried garlic cloves. Garlic lovers like me will drool over this
✔️ hot and sour soup
- super Sulit and cheap. P150 for a small bowl that can feed 3 people. The mushrooms and adjuncts in the soup weren't lacking. You get a lot of mushroom and chili with every scoop.
✔️ hou kui rice
- fried rice enveloped in their special egg concoction. Killer
✔️ mixed vegetables hot pot and broccoli in oyster sauce
- perfectly cooked and seasoned.
✔️ fried tofu
- how can you go wrong with fried tofu?
Will never get tired of this resto
Ps: we were only 6 Pax but we ordered that much (see picture). Gutom jones??
- No. of Comments: 5
- No. of Likes: 12 Likes
O-m-g. I absolutely missed you Hou kui.
You truly have the best fried oysters, hot and sour soup, and salt and proper spareribs I have tasted in Binondo (so far).
Kahit medyong na-allergy Ako ng slight as oysters, it was totally worth it. Droooool
- No. of Comments: 13
- No. of Likes: 9 Likes
One of my favorite hole in the wall discoveries in Binondo. Actually, this was referred by my buyer that's why everyone here's Chinese. Haha.
They're not know for their dimsum but trust me, try their fried oyster cake. OMG. I died and went to Chinese heaven (racist amp). It's so good. So far the best oyster cake I've tasted. So epic.
Their hot and sour soup is a staple dish when you go here. Super daming laman and super yummy. But it's only p150 and it's already good for 3-4 bowls. Wild!
The new thing I tried today was their garlic spareribs. OMG. Ang Sarap, why?! Luckily I had gum and a mouthwash or else nasampal ako ng buyer ko when I talk to her.
I ️ this Resto with a passion.
- No. of Comments: 27
- No. of Likes: 16 Likes
Hole in the wall restaurant my brother loves. But just a 3 for me.
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 0 Likes