I'm A Singer Family KTV Bar
Matalino St., Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
- Karaoke Bar
Most Recent Reviews
Sing your heart out without bringing out your minus 1. (I guess I'm bringing out my age alongside it as well)
I love this place because their rates to use a karaoke room is consumable. We (4 of us) stayed for 2 hours and paid 2,000pesos consumable, regardless of how large the group is. We were so stuffed by the end of 2 hours and we still had 200 pesos left over. If you want to extend you can just shell out a fee of 350pesos. So cool and CHEAP. The food is not really memorable to be honest.
They have Filipino and English songs, along with Korean and Indonesian. You can bring your foreign friends and let them have a taste of Old school Filipino hospitality and kapal ng mukha.
1. If you are a college barkada or fresh grad group looking for a cheap place to sing, grab a bite to eat and bond.
2. When you're heartbroken and have all these unbridled angst (and your 90s alt rock Alanis Morisette playlist) to let out.
3. To break the ice especially when you have foreign guests.
1. If you're looking for a fancy place. Its quite typical of a college barkada spot.
Tip: park at shakey's (in front of Starbucks) and ask them for the doorway to this place. Its located at the 2nd floor and its quite a challenge to find.
2. If its rush hour (7pm onwards on weekends) Like any place in Matalino street its quite hard to find a decent parking spot. Be there by 6pm and you're good to go!
3. If you're really hungry. The food is not its selling point.
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 4 Likes