Jade Dragon's Suites
A. Quezon St., Davao City, Davao del Sur
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Airport Transfer:
- Coffee Shop:
- Meeting Facilities:
- Room Service:
- Please be advised about the no-smoking ordinance in Davao City. As per the city government’s announcement: The no smoking ordinance prohibits smoking of any tobacco product including e-cigarettes, shishas and the like, in all accommodation and entertainment establishments, workplaces, enclosed public places, partially enclosed public places, public buildings, public outdoor spaces and all public conveyances, government-owned vehicles and other means of public transport within the territorial jurisdiction of Davao City (Ordinance No. 0367-12).
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Earliest Check-In:
- Number of Rooms:
Most Recent Reviews
Location of the hotel is near most of the city's tourist spots (Aldevinco shop, People's Park, Crocodile park, Japanese Tunnel etc.)
Room is a bit small, just enough to have a comfortable place to stay in.
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 1 Like
We opted for a more affordable hotel this time since most of the time we will be out... The hotel is clean, although the room we occupied is a little bit small... Our room has a water heater and a television set... The staff are very much accommodating... Aside from that, the hotel is located near downtown where some of the tourist spots and pasalubong centers are located. What we like best with this hotel is that it offers affordable packages to those who want to tour the city of davao... As a whole, this hotel is worth your money and very much recommended to those who are looking for an affordable place to stay in Davao...
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 3 Likes