La Breza Hotel
Mother Ignacia Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Coffee Shop:
- Meeting Facilities:
- Room Service:
- Safety Deposit Boxes:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Must use an extra bed. Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Earliest Check-In:
- Non-Smoking Rooms/Floors:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
Location is near major malls and bars. Service was excellent. Why excellent? My hubby and I arrived from late night drink and think was about 2am already. Hubby still want to watch tv and wasn't working that time. He phoned the lobby and after 5 minutes, technician was already knocking our door.
Their employees were courteous and helpful.
Had our breakfast the next day, food was good. Staff had a pleasant smile. Always asking we need something else, waiters on standby.
Why only 4 stars? Room that we stayed in didn't have sound proof. We were hearing noises outside our room at 7 am, people chatting and kids screaming. We were up because of this. Thought, we can stay in bed up to 9am at least before checking out at 12nn.
We paid Php 2,500 so not bad for a staycation after all.
- No. of Comments: 3
- No. of Likes: 4 Likes