Lantaka Hotel by the Sea

N.S. Valderossa St., Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Sibugay

Lantaka Hotel by the Sea
3.8
4.0 Stars

5 Reviewers

  • 5 stars 2
  • 4 stars 1
  • 3 stars 1
  • 2 stars 1
  • 1 star 0
  • 6 Reviews
  • 0 Recommend
  • 5 Reviewers
Category:
Hotel
Phone
+63629912033

Payment Options

Cash

More Business Info

Wi-Fi:
Free
Parking:
Garage

Facilities

Hotel Star Rating:
3
Airport Transfer:
Yes
Coffee Shop:
Yes
Restaurant:
Yes
Bar:
Yes
Salon:
Yes
Elevator:
Yes

Accommodations

Room Service:
Yes
Safety Deposit Boxes:
Yes
Laundry Service:
Yes

Hotel Policies

Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
Stay for free if using existing bedding.
Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
Stay for free if using existing bedding.

Useful Information

Check-Out:
12:01p
Distance from City Center:
1.3km
Distance from Airport:
3.8km
Earliest Check-In:
12:00p
Number of Rooms:
80
Number of Floors:
4
Reception Open Until:
12:00a
Time to Airport:
8m
Year Last Renovated:
2005

Most Recent Reviews

Sandy B.
2.0 Stars

Great ambience but terrible food.

Great place to hang out and get a light snack and coffee but horrible option to dine.

First of all, they have this vast, intricate menu the kitchen cannot seem to understand. 60% may be unavailable. The other 40% will just disappoint you when it reaches your table.

The wait staff are not competent as well.

  • No. of Comments: 0
View
EJ B.
3.0 Stars

First timer in Zamboanga? I suggest you stay at Lantaka Hotel if you want to see and feel the heritage culture of Asia's Latin City. Everything is near at Lantaka, the port, bus terminal, the market, etc. You can reach Fort Pilar through walking. There are also lots of restaurants near Lantaka Hotel, the famous one is Alavar Seafood Restaurant. Tip: be sure to be accompanied by someone when you are touring around the city.

  • No. of Comments: 0
View
Jia G.
4.0 Stars

Pic above was Just one of the nice area in this place, which has very romantic ambiance. only got to try a bottle of beer, coz we just dropped by to meet someone. Anyway it is in front of the sea.cant tell really if people can swim there.. Maybe when i come back, ill try it here. Better if with my bf haha..

  • No. of Comments: 0
View
Jay R.
5.0 Stars

Nice ambiance. Foods are scrumptious. Good service.

  • No. of Comments: 0
View
Ruby T.
5.0 Stars

The Cannon, one well-known spot in Lantaka Hotel. This was an actual cannon used during the reign of Spaniards in Zamboanga, now known as Asia's Latin City. (I wasn't able to take pictures... I only got this... Was busy catching up with friends' lives... Met them after many years)

  • No. of Comments: 0
View
Ruby T.
5.0 Stars

If by chance you come to Zamboanga, try to hang out at Briza Cafe, Lantaka Hotel. Love the ambience ... Dining and hanging out is a breeze. And you'll totally love this hotel by the sea...

  • No. of Comments: 2
View