- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
- Great Outdoors
Most Recent Reviews
"The Batanes of the East"
This is a review for Dingalan, Aurora.
(I couldn't find it here and this is the nearest location to it)
Ive always wanted to go to Batanes but its really hard to catch a cheap flight to basco.. Luckily, I found a hidden gem that gives a Batanes like feels
It was my first time to join a travel group tour and I saw this package that cost only 1099 per head. Inclusive of transportation, lunch, tours and new friends .
For its price, I lowered my expectation. But then the place blew me away.. It was truly serene
Heres what to do when in dingalan.
1. Lighthouse trek (30 min trek)
2. Batanes like view (you'll see on top of the light house because lighthouses always get the best spot on any coast )
3. White beach (average beach, just a place to chill and wash up)
4. Lamao caves ( theres a lot of caves in the island)
5. Ditalion island with mini water falls ( the highlight of the trip, awesome
Plus I had an unforgettable experience of sailing through the sea during a thunder storm since the place is also known as "daanan ng bagyo" its just a normal day according to the boatmen (refer to the last image where the mountains slowly disappeared and soon the whole island was covered with strong wind, fog and mist)
All this for just 1099
You really don't have to spend much to travel. Its all about finding your own paradise wherever you go
- No. of Comments: 16
- No. of Likes: 30 Likes