Century Plaza Bldg., 120 Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 6 Reviewers
- Massage Parlor
₱250 - ₱550
Most Recent Reviews
The place was untidy and you can tell when you enter their spa because of the "aroma" from their CR. Masseurs were roaming everywhere, making loud noises like they don't have an idea that their customers are trying to relax. They don't wash their customer's feet prior to the service -- even if you availed the foot reflexology. When I asked, they told me the water was cold. The masseur who did mine has colds and sniffs all the time. :( I wasn't happy overall.
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 2 Likes
Run to Makati avenue branch. They are a lot better!
If you Google this place you'd see a lot of bad reviews online
.I had aromatherapy massage, duration is 1.5 hours. My experience:
1. The smell of their comfort room welcomed me at the door.. No other "aroma" within the vicinity but that.
2. They did not wash my feet before the massage like in Makati branch
3. I asked for a high bed because my neck hurts when my head is turned sideways in floor beds. They led me to high bed.. but without breathing hole, so I still have to turn my head and endure the pain for more than an hour!
4. During the session, all masseuses were marking noise at the background. My masseuse told them to be quite but they did not care.. Until it's time for me to turn around and I had a chance to raise my voice to say "Guys could you be quite! You have a client here!".
5. There's one SNORING MASSEUSE who decided to sleep to the bed next to mine - among 2 other beds she could have chosen. Her bursts wakes me up!
6. Their aromatheraphy is not aromatic. You will just feel a small hot sack being rubbed to your body.
7. Aromatheraphy supposed to give you 2 long sacks of some kind of aromatic sand that they'll put at your lower back and shoulder when your laying on your back. This branch doesn't have it and they are 50 pesos more expensive
8. Nothing special about this massage. I could pay 300 pesos elsewhere for this buy they bill for 600 pesos
9. I paid for 1.5 hours of massage but I couldn't get out of there sooner!
10. I told the manager at the reception, she took my feedback about the noise lightly. I think she should be replaced just by the smell of the place.
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 1 Like
My friend and ai got their Thai foot and back massage last night. We requested for 1.5 hours, which totals to p450 from the normal 1-hour massage of P300.
I really liked the massage, but then the time for the foot massage and back massage was not equal. I think the back massage was like 10 minutes lang. Bitin.
What's disappointing is that their receptionist forgot to tell the therapists that we're going for 1.5 hours. Nagulat nalang kami na tapos na daw kami
Get Sharon if she's available! She's good!
- No. of Comments: 8
- No. of Likes: 6 Likes
Nice and mabango place
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 1 Like
I think this was the branch we went to yesterday...
Since I was so karen yesterday, I went with Dastine S Chichi T and Jenn N for a massage to end our rigorous and tiring day of eating... Yes, eating a lot can be so tiring! 6th and last stop of the magic school bus yesterday!
Got the Swedish massage for the "hagod" factor, even though it was an obvious upsell by the mamasan in the front desk. (Wait nasan ba ako?!) more expensive than other branches...
Though we were tired and drained, apparently we were still noisy. Na-sssshhhhhuuuussshhh tuloy kami. Sorry guys!
I liked my massage. I really felt relaxed after... Kahit nabaha na ako pauwi, I really enjoyed my day with the all girl squadron of #teamclingy!
- No. of Comments: 27
- No. of Likes: 11 Likes
My body was sore and aching after our tiring day trek at Mount Pinatubo. I badly wanted a massage but unfortunately, there's no Nuat Thai branch in BGC. I remember seeing one in Makati so I asked Chichi T if she wants to go with me. As usual, she said yes. #karen (but thank you for being kaladkarin hahaha)
We were trying to book a 1pm schedule but we cannot contact them. We decided to just go after having lunch at Legazpi Sunday Market. Fortunately, they barely had bookings that time and we were accommodated right away. We both picked the 1 hour Swedish Massage for P400. Not sure if it's more expensive because I remember they only charged me P350 in Libis before.
The massage was relaxing. I requested that she apply firm pressure especially at the back and shoulder part. I almost fell asleep halfway through the massage.
- No. of Comments: 3
- No. of Likes: 12 Likes