Premier The Samgyupsal
1720-A Mabini St. cor. Alonzo St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
- Business Hours
- Open 24 Hours
More Business Info
- Parking Lot
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Waiter Service:
- Good for Groups:
Most Recent Reviews
So far, one the best unlimited samgyupsal and beef in the Metro I've tried 🏼 A bold statement, yes, but I have facts to back it up.
Not sure if this is new in the area since I'm just the second reviewer as of today. Anyway, let's jump to "Why others would love this place?"
1. It's only Php599 for unlimited beef, pork, rice, Korean side dishes, soybean soup (Duenjang), special seafood soup, and steamed egg.
2. Unlike others (who offer the same type of service and products), their meat are of higher quality.
Beef don't have those tiny bones in the middle. Those tiny bones are an indication that the beef is of lower quality. Well, I can't blame them for using lower class meat since it is unlimited for a cheap price. Their pork, on the other hand, is thick cut and marinated! With good flavor!
3. Side dishes, soup and steamed egg are really good too. The soybean paste soup is especially delicious
4. Most importantly, this place is open 24/7! Perfect for someone like me who craves for Korean food during odd hours.
5. They also have unlimited shabu shabu for Php500 per head and ala cart dishes for those who are not heavy eaters 🏻
I hope these five salient points entice people to visit here too They do have rooms for improvement especially on their service. It was quite slow and it was hard to get the staff's attention. We did visit on a Sunday evening and there was a long line of customers still waiting to be seated. But anyway, I can look past those since it was really sulit!
Worth a try? Oh yeah.
Worth a return? Definitely.
Worth the splurge? It won't cost you a fortune. Come here during lunch and you won't be needing breakfast and dinner.
- No. of Comments: 14
- No. of Likes: 39 Likes
All-you-can-eat samgyupsal, beef belly and marinated pork. Worth mentioning is their banchan. They have 11 kinds as you can see in the picture. In addition to that, they also serve steamed egg and 2 kinds of soup (one is not too spicy and the other is clear and spicy). Everything is refillable. But wait, there’s more...the rice is also unlimited. All of these for only P580/person. Another good thing is that they are open 24/7.
- No. of Comments: 4
- No. of Likes: 7 Likes