Red Planet Hotel Ortigas
Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
- 2 Reviews
- 26 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
- Business Hours
- Open 24 Hours
More Business Info
- Parking Lot
- Hotel Star Rating:
Most Recent Reviews
I found this hotel through looloo (thank you, looloo!). I was searching for a space or hotel which would afford me and my friends quiet for some serious talk. The photo you see is us inside the standard 14 sq. foot room with my son playing in the background on one of the single beds. His side had a pull-down table (installed on the wall next to the bed) which helped with laptop work and putting our stuff somewhere (and placing food and other such things).
The space was comfortable. Ventilation good, with a ceiling fan on top of the AC. Flat screen TV was helpful in making the space a bit more comfy. There was a protruding rack for bags or overnight clothes near the window. Our view was the back of the hotel which showed us Gold Loop and all its wonderful old trees.
The bathroom was spacious. Linens were average. Downside was there was no way to call front desk except through your cellphone. Front desk people were very helpful and accommodating. I did not have problems with my over-the-phone reservation.
We stayed the afternoon only with my friend Ivy taking on the room to process her thoughts and to hang around to meet her brother who decided to have dinner with her in the area.
If I had to do work for the DAP or other offices nearby, I would lodge here...! Beds are comfy to lie on... Lots of restos around to walk to including a nearby burger machine and 7-11.
Price wasn't bad.. It changes from time to time... We got it for php2,020 inclusive of taxes.
The fact it had crave burger at the ground floor was a great addition!
They have three floors of parking space but you have to inquire because they go like hot cakes in this part of town, I suppose (I had a service car on this day which was parked at the back. My friend parked in front along shaw).
You've got rufo's, army navy and a bunch of others just less than a 3 to 5-minute walk from the hotel...
Good place to rest if you find yourself stuck in Ortigas for some reason.
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes
Tried this hotel for an overnight stay. I'll give them 3 stars because they satisfied me somehow.
But I saw some things for improvement still:
- no in-house food/restaurant. Although they have one concessionaire (Crave Burger); they have very limited selections. Therefore, you'll end up having food deliveries.
- a bit long waiting time for checking in. I booked via app though! Thought it will cut some procedures though.
- ceiling have water drops in front of the reception area
- too dim at the reception also
- no telephone unit. You need to literally go down if you have concerns (unless you downloaded their app- that's the way you can contact them via their high tech telephone facility)
- single key card; hassle if the other one needs to go down. You need it going up!
But I admire:
- mobile app booking
- app based telephone (although hassle if you don't have the app installed)
- No. of Comments: 4
- No. of Likes: 5 Likes