The Loft Residences
The Fort Residences, 30th St. cor. 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 1 Reviewers
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Number of Rooms:
- Number of Floors:
- Year Last Renovated:
Most Recent Reviews
My friends and I were all looking for a place to stay at for a staycation in BGC area. There's Seda, F1, Ascott, and Shangrila (but too expensive). We were already set to stay in Seda but my friend found this online. It's my first time hearing about this place but the price is more affordable so we booked this place. Kind of scary but I'm with my friends so nothing to worry (I guess).
- So this is not really a hotel but a condo with selected units for rent. So don't expect room service, housekeeping or anything at all. But they provided towels and some toiletries.
- The condo is a 2 bedroom unit but since we only booked for one bedroom, they locked the room upstairs. Since we felt like the area was too small, we rented the other unit as well for an additional 3 or 4k. We rented the whole unit for almost 10k which was, in my opinion, super expensive. We should have just stayed in a hotel instead. But, oh well.
- Booking was a bit hard since the staffs in the reception area weren't that welcoming and they felt lost. It's like they have no idea at all what to do. We even have to wait in front of them while they try to figure things out.
- The "package" includes free breakfast. The number of free breakfast was a bit confusing, though. 1 bedroom is good for 2-3 pax so there should be 2-3 free breakfast. 2 bedroom is good for 5-6 pax, so there should be 5-6 free breakfast. But when we asked for our breakfast coupons, we were only given 3 coupons. So we had to ask why we were only given 3 and since they can't fully explain it, they gave us additional 1 coupon. And didn't entertained us anymore. Thanks?
- Free parking but for one car only and in a different building so you have to walk a bit far. Hassle when you need to get something. Plus the elevator wall was made of really thin wood and not of the usual metal. Parang DIY elevator ang peg.
- There's a microwave and refrigerator, a dining area, a mini sala with mini sofa and tv. A couple of plates, cups and utensils. BUT when we opened the microwave and refrigerator, it felt like they weren't both used for a very long time. Medyo may sapot and alikabok pa. The utensils were questionable, as well.
- They have free wifi! Connection was pretty fast. 🏼
- The free breakfast was at Tokyo Bubble Tea. Any breakfast item. Our orders were all good.
- Location. This is located in Burgos Circle so we can easily go anywhere around BGC.
- Experience. No matter how many the cons were, since I'm with my friends, it was still a good and happy staycation.
Overall, not recommending this place for staycation. But I think for long term rent, this could be an option.
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 4 Likes