- No.1 Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Fashioned
The classic gentleman's drink recreated with bittering agents like gentian root and cinchona bark along with burnt sugar, spices and orange peel. Aged in Willett bourbon barrels.
- Bittermilk 1 + Whiskey 160
- No. 2 Tom Collins with ElderFlower & Hops
A refreshing Collins with floral and citrus notes. Centennial hops is used as the bittering agent, prized for its aggressive floral characteristics.
- Bittermilk 2 + Vodka + Soda Water 160
- No. 3 Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour
An old classic is revived by smoking honey over bourbon barrel staves. Also includes bitter orange peel & lemon for a slightly tart and smoky cocktail and honey for a nice frothy head.
- Bittermilk 3 + Whiskey 160
- No. 4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rouge
Strong and bittersweet, No. 4 is packed with licorice and spice. Wormwood, fennel, and gentian root imply flavors of absinthe and bitters. Aged in Willet Family Reserve Rye Whiskey barrels.
- Bittermilk 4 + Whiskey 160
- No. 5 Charred Grapefruit Tonic
Not your typical tonic, No. 5 combines lime and lemon juice with cinchona bark. Fresh grapefruits are peeled and charred to bring out bitter yet refreshing notes. Includes a bit of local Bulls Bay Saltworks sea salt to bring out savory caramel notes.
- Bittermilk 5 + Vodka + Soda Water 160
- Coke Zero
- Coke Light
- Royal Tru-Orange
- Katipunan Pale Ale
- Pivo Weizen
- Pivo Praha
- Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen
- Gordon Biersch Marzen
- Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock
- Brew Kettle
- San Miguel Pale
- San Miguel Light