Tagaytay Rd., Tagaytay, Cavite
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
More Business Info
- Garage, Reserved
- Hotel Star Rating:
- Coffee Shop:
- Room Service:
- Extra Beds for Infant 0-2 years:
- Infant 0-1 years Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Extra Beds for Children 3-5 years:
- Children 2-5 years Must use an extra bed. Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Earliest Check-In:
- Number of Rooms:
- Room Voltage:
- Year Hotel Built:
Most Recent Reviews
Visited my grandparents at their home in Cavite, so we stayed overnight in nearby Tagaytay.
Villa Ibarra used to be a vacation house, and it was converted into a bed and breakfast. It only has 8 rooms! Very spacious ones. We stayed in 2 rooms at the 2nd floor. Each room had 2 queen-sized beds in it, plus lots of space around the beds. It could probably fit 2 more extra beds, so our group of 5 could have easily fit into 1 room.
They usually cater to weddings...not the reception per se (since the function hall / veranda is a bit small), but you can book the whole place for your entourage. There's a honeymoon suite overlooking Taal Lake; and the remaining 7 rooms can easily contain the bride & groom's immediate family members.
-️ Minus 1 star for the breakfast buffet because the choices were too limited, and were BLAH. They only had tocino, bangus and cold ham. There's an egg station with several toppings to choose from, but the chef didn't cook the egg very nicely. My cheese omelette was too runny and oily.
- ️ Minus another star for their sucky wifi signal. The signal did not reach the room we were in, so I had to make do with TV for entertainment. Turns out, the wifi signal is only good if I stay in the sitting area / loft area outside my room. Boo. Smart 3G service is also non-existent in Tagaytay, or at least, in the places we've been, so I felt cut-out from the world while I was there. Haha! #internetdependent
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 8 Likes
One of the best hotels in Tagaytay. Great location with a majestic view of the Taal volcano. Spacious and clean room. May be a little bit compared to other hotels but this also means privacy!
Serves good tasting food and great venue for special occasions like wedding.
- No. of Comments: 1
- No. of Likes: 1 Like