Greenbelt Mansion, Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Recommend
- 2 Reviewers
- Fitness Center
Most Recent Reviews
I practiced here for around 6 months when I was still in college. It costs around 3600 for 10 classes in 2 months.
1. The studio has a chill, relaxing vibe that will help you concentrate on your practice.
2. It has a bath tub, shower and clean restroom.
3. The teachers are helpful and patient. They give more attention to you when you're new.
1. The vibe of the studio was so relaxing that I fall asleep countless times on shavasana.
2. The space was so small. I think it's just for a studio unit in the condo.
3. The kind of yoga being practiced is too slow. I prefer a more vigorous sequence.
- No. of Comments: 0
- No. of Likes: 0 Likes
Intimate, personalized yoga classes where practicing is easier with others yet remains a wonderfully solitary experience. Adjustments are spot on!
- No. of Comments: 2
- No. of Likes: 1 Like