If you're actually reading this page, you are super awesome. There's nothing more fun than reading legal jargon. So here goes...
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You must not post inappropriate, offensive, insulting, and racist comments and reviews to the Service.
- You must not post comments or reviews containing any advertising, promotional content, or other forms of solicitation, whether personal or commercial, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and links or URLs to third party websites deemed as commercial.
- You are responsible for any activity (reviews, comments, likes, following other users, being followed by other users, recommending places, sharing reviews, uploading photos, sharing the place's info, saving places to your list) that occurs under your looloo account.
- You are responsible for keeping your looloo account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other looloo users.
- You may not use looloo for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You shall abide by all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, review, comment, information, names, photos, ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on looloo.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack looloo or modify another website or mobile app so as to falsely imply that it is associated with looloo.
- You must not access looloo's private API by any other means other than the looloo mobile application.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any Content including but not limited to place listings, place information, reviews, comments, user profiles, and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any looloo users / members. ("Spam").
- You must not create or submit unrelated emails to looloo.
- You must not send out any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of looloo, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not redeem a Special using the business' redemption code without the consent of the owner or the person affiliated with the business.
- You must not share the business' redemption code without the consent of the owner or the person affiliated with the business.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your looloo account. While looloo strictly prohibits such conduct on its app and website, you understand and agree that looloo cannot be solely responsible for the Content displayed on the app and the website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use looloo at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or discontinue looloo for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any looloo account that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim looloo accounts on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those looloo accounts.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to businesses who solicit reviews from our users. We also have the right to delete solicited reviews without prior notice.
- We're not responsible for any third party fees (including, without limitation, Internet, mobile phone, or text messaging fees).
- The Service makes it possible to post to outside websites images and text through or in connection with the Service. Pages on other websites which display data provided through the Service must provide a link back to looloo's App Store page or looloo's website. If you decide to access outside websites you do so at your own risk. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites or the availability of other websites and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
- looloo does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the Content that you post on or through looloo. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through looloo, you hereby grant to looloo a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Service in any media formats through any media channels. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- As between you and looloo, you own all the Content that you've posted on the Service. We own the Content that we created including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of looloo excluding the content that you've posted on looloo and third-party content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights) associated with our Content on looloo, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of looloo's Content in whole or in except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Service and looloo's Content are retained by us.
- You should NOT modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or any of the Content (other than your own Content), except as expressly authorized by looloo.
- Although the Service is normally available, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of looloo. Also, although looloo will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, looloo reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted Content may be stored by looloo in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, looloo encourages you to maintain your own backup of your own Content. In other words, looloo is not a backup service. looloo will NOT be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service, or the loss of any Content.
- All Content submitted should be factually correct. Opinions are welcome but overexaggeration or misrepresentation of your own Content if considered as an abuse, harassment, threat, a mean of impersonating or intimidating will be deleted with or without any notice.
- Your Content should be unbiased and objective. You should not write reviews and comments of your own business or employer, businesses owned by immediate family members, friends, or relatives, or businesses in your networking group. Performing such actions may result to the deletion of the review, suspension of the looloo account or deletion of the looloo account with or without any notice.
- Your Content should be relevant and appropriate to the Service. For example, reviews and comments aren't the place for rants about a business's employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Your Content should be original and should not come from other sources such as other users and other or competing services. Performing such actions may result to the deletion of the review, suspension of the looloo account or deletion of the looloo account with or without any notice.
- Content provided by all looloo users does not necessarily reflect the opinion of looloo. We reserve the right to delete Content from time to time at our sole discretion and with or without notice to any user. We have no obligation to retain or provide any user with the Content they provided on the Service nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any users' Content.
- You may request to deactivate your looloo account at any time by contacting . If you deactivate your account, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop displaying your profile on the Service, but may continue to display your own Content, particularly as it involves other looloo users (e.g., if you submitted a review that other users have commented on).
Communications from looloo and other Users
By creating a looloo account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Service. For example, you might receive comments for your reviews or receive notifications about other Users following you on the Service. You also might receive a weekly email related to the Service and its Content.
THE looloo WEBSITE, APP, SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND looloo EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. looloo CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE looloo SERVICES. looloo DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND APP ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE ,OR THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT, OR WEBSITE SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL OR DATA FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT. IN NO EVENT WILL looloo OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR ANY OF THE APP AND WEBSITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, EVEN IF looloo IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, looloo's LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO looloo FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO looloo FOR THE SERVICE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM looloo, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OUR CONTENT. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to indemnify and hold looloo, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with any user content or content you post or share on looloo, your use of looloo, your conduct in connection with looloo, or with other users of the Service, or any violation of these Terms or of any law or the rights of any third party.
Suggestions and Improvements
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback.
You are responsible for any consequences of violating these terms
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which looloo may suffer) of any such breach. If you have created an Account or contributed Content to looloo, you recognize that violation of these Terms may result in termination of your account and loss of access to your Content contributed to looloo.